Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Preview still doesn't work

You may request notification for Preview still doesn't work.
Search: 

1: Preview still doesn't work
11/30/05 01:24 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I established a sequence and save and preview, 'HTTP 500...' error message came out! Part of the message is,

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: elche.melcoe.mq.edu.au
at org.lamsfoundation.ld.security.web.LoginRequestServlet.doGet(LoginRequestServlet.java:167)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at org.jboss.web.catalina.security.JBossSecurityMgrRealm.invoke(JBossSecurityMgrRealm.java:227)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPi

Posted by Su-Tuan Lulee

2: Re: Preview still doesn't work - LAMS-SAKAI
In response to 1 11/30/05 01:26 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
My problem report was talking about LAMS-SAKAI beta system.

Posted by Su-Tuan Lulee

3: Re: Preview still doesn't work
In response to 1 11/30/05 03:51 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Susan,

> javax.servlet.ServletException: elche.melcoe.mq.edu.au

I believe you might have be using the Moodle/LAMS server just before you went to use the Sakai/LAMS one, as the elche.melcoe.mq.edu.au is the Moodle demo site. Would that be the case?

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum