Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: LAMS authoring interface

You may request notification for LAMS authoring interface.
Search: 

1: LAMS authoring interface
09/04/11 02:38 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi,

within the context of one of our research projects, we built a recommender engine that suggest a next activity based on sequencing patterns that were extracted from existing LAMS learning designs.

We would now like to extend the main authoring interface of LAMS with a recommendation panel that suggests an author with a next activity to use in the design she is authoring.

I have tried to compile the flash lams_authoring.fla and lams_authoring_main.fla files with both Macromedia MX 2004 and Adobe Flash CS5.5, but so far I have not been able to compile the source files - as it seems that both as2 and as3 files are necessary.

Can you provide information on which tools and which action script version you are using to compile these files?

In the CVS, I also found the source of a new flex interface. Is this interface already complete or is this work in progress?

Many thanks for any information.

Katrien

Posted by Katrien Verbert

2: Re: LAMS authoring interface
In response to 1 09/04/11 09:01 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Katrien,

You might want to contact Angel del Blanco as he recently has been working on modifying the LAMS Authoring environment and can give you good tips.

He was also looking at outputs to do branches as well, so there could be some interesting collaboration here.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum