Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Linking to a Moodle activity from within a LAMS sequence

You may request notification for Linking to a Moodle activity from within a LAMS sequence.
Search: 

1: Linking to a Moodle activity from within a LAMS sequence
09/28/05 01:17 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
In the 'LAMS and Moodle Integration Walkthrough' there is a section on Linking to a Moodle activity from within a LAMS sequence and it talks about using the LAMS Share Resources tool to insert a link from within LAMS to a Moodle Forum.

For the life of me I cannot see how this is done. I've gone to the tools menu and there is nothing about sharing resources. How does one go about linking a forum in a learning activity sequence to a Moodle forum?

As you can see, I AM really TESTING this (as well as your patience).

Josep M.

Posted by Josep M. Fontana

2: Re: Linking to a Moodle activity from within a LAMS sequence
In response to 1 09/28/05 01:39 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Never mind. I figured it out. I should have more patience and try a little more before wrote the previous post.

Speaking about Moodle forums, though, they have one thing that makes them "superior" :-}, they allow the person posting a message to edit or delete it within a certain time period. I figured out how to add a 'Share a resource' element right after posting the previous message. Had I been able to delete my previous message, I would have done it.

Josep M.

Posted by Josep M. Fontana

3: Re: Re: Linking to a Moodle activity from within a LAMS sequence
In response to 2 09/28/05 06:53 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
No worries, Josep. No need to delete the previous posting... it's all part of the learning experience ;-)

Again, thanks a lot for your comments and spending the time testing this.

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum