Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Error message & Flying sequence boxes

You may request notification for Error message & Flying sequence boxes.
Search: 

1: Error message & Flying sequence boxes
04/26/16 09:29 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Two things have happened. In LessonLAMS (I don't know the version because I can't get back in to check)

1.I was intending to test out "Scratchie" and "Multiple Choice" in a Test File I made. When I'd transitioned them and attempted to open them so that I could play, they flew off the page and I couldn't retrieve them. Why would they do that?

2.So I opened my folder and tried to delete the Test File.
When i closed the window, I had the Error message appear on my screen, I've closed the browser (GoogleChrome) and tried to re-open, but the error just sits there.

I think I shouldn't have deleted a file with it open, right?
Anyway, the bottom line is that I can't get back in to LessonLAMS
Hope you can help :)

Posted by Louise Mason

2: Re: Error message & Flying sequence boxes
In response to 1 05/24/16 07:07 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I am re-posting this message in the hope that I can be helped. I've been unable to work in LessonLAMS for 1 month now! Here's the problem:
Two things have happened. In LessonLAMS (I don't know the version because I can't get back in to check)
1.I was intending to test out "Scratchie" and "Multiple Choice" in a Test File I made. When I'd transitioned them and attempted to open them so that I could play, they flew off the page and I couldn't retrieve them. Why would they do that?

2.So I opened my folder and tried to delete the Test File.
When i closed the window, I had the Error message appear on my screen, I've closed the browser (GoogleChrome) and tried to re-open, but the error just sits there.

I think I shouldn't have deleted a file with it open, right?
Anyway, the bottom line is that I can't get back in to LessonLAMS
Hope you can help :)

Posted by Louise Mason

3: Re: Error message & Flying sequence boxes
In response to 1 05/26/16 10:31 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Louise,

Very sorry for this very late reply.

Can you try again, your account should be fixed now.

Cheers,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum