Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: when the Chinese version of LAMS will come out

You may request notification for when the Chinese version of LAMS will come out.
Search: 

1: when the Chinese version of LAMS will come out
11/05/07 07:56 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi,
I am a student from Shanghai Normal University and very interested in LAMS.
Now I am doing some experiments in a middle school and the teachers who are workng there have difficulty understanding its English version. So I am urgent to know when the Chinese version of LAMS will come out. I have seen that the translation rate on http://lamscommunity.org/i18n/, for Chinese version there is only a small part left needed to be translated. I want to know whether the Chinese version will finally come out after all languages are finished.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Alice

Posted by Alice Sun

2: Re: when the Chinese version of LAMS will come out
In response to 1 11/05/07 02:18 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Alice,

Wei Guo has been working on the Chinese translations for quite some time and I believe he's almost done 99.33% completed.

All the translations will be included in the next 2.1 release, due as Beta release by the end of this month.

If you can't wait until the end of this month, send me an email and I can give you instructions on how to get the latest translations working in the current 2.0.4 release.

Thanks,

ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

3: Re: Re: when the Chinese version of LAMS will come out
In response to 2 11/06/07 10:09 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Thank you very much.I appreciate your help.
my email: derek_yanglei@yahoo.com.cn

Posted by Alice Sun

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum