Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: MySQL Administrator Error in 'lams' catatalog

You may request notification for MySQL Administrator Error in 'lams' catatalog.
Search: 

1: MySQL Administrator Error in 'lams' catatalog
10/17/08 11:27 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hello all,

When I login in MySQL Administrator, if I click on the 'lams' catalog it appears an error dialog saying:

"Could not fetch schema table status"

I thought that after running the tasks in build.xml (within lams_build project) the 'lams' database would be populated with the corresponding tables, etc. but, instead, I am getting this error. Anyone knows what does it mean and how can I fix it? Have I forgotten to do anything?

Many thanks.

Alicia

Posted by Alicia Campos

2: Re: MySQL Administrator Error in 'lams' catatalog
In response to 1 10/19/08 11:04 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
If LAMS starts up fine, and you're logging into MySQL Administrator as root or the lams user, it's probably a problem with MySQL and not LAMS. Quick Google showed a few possible causes/solutions... http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=fOm&q=could+not+fetch+table+schema+status&btnG=Search&meta=

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

3: Re: Re: MySQL Administrator Error in 'lams' catatalog
In response to 2 10/25/08 06:25 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Well, the problem could be related to McAfee configuration. My solution has been a bit drastic: in a Virtual machine (without McAfee) I have installed and configured LAMS environment and database again and everithing works fine and MySQL does not complain.

In my previous environment, the error "Could not fetch schema table status" however could be due to many causes. I will never know what it happened exactly, because my virtual machine has also different OS : Windows Server 2003.

Anyway! McAfee configuration, although it seems unbelievable, could be related to this error.

Thank you :)

Alicia.

Posted by Alicia Campos

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum