Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: LAMS Sequences in Greek Category

Search: 

6: Re: Re: Re: LAMS Sequences in Greek Category
In response to 3 04/06/10 06:42 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
> Author - File - Import from lamscommunity.org ...

Spyros, this should be fixed now. Please try it and let me know if you have problems.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

7: Re: Re: Re: Re: LAMS Sequences in Greek Category
In response to 6 04/07/10 11:50 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Ernie,

It is working now!

What about the combination of 1) Language and 2) "Most Downloaded" or "Best Rated" sequences in this Language?

Is it possible?

Thanks

Spyros

Posted by Spyros Papadakis

8: Re: Re: Re: Re: LAMS Sequences in Greek Category
In response to 6 04/08/10 12:10 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
"Well, in all fairness, those sequences uploaded into those communities aren't meant to be "public". You would only be able to see them *if* you are part of those communities"

If you search a sequence from the "Search" field you find sequences from all communities

Is it possible to select the language as 1st filter and after that to use the others field (search, best rated, ...)

Posted by Spyros Papadakis

9: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LAMS Sequences in Greek Category
In response to 8 04/08/10 05:27 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
> If you search a sequence from the "Search" field you find sequences from all communities

That's because you are a member of those communities :-) If you sign off from a community, you'll see that you won't find sequences from that community in the results of your search.

> Is it possible to select the language as 1st filter and after that to use the others field (search, best rated, ...)

I think so, let me see if I can do that.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum