Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more problem with scorm cources developming

Search: 

7: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more problem with scorm cources developming
In response to 5 07/12/10 07:04 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
HI Daniel,

Sorry for the delay in responding... seriously, I've been very busy lately. Cool new things coming up, but lots and lots of work to get done.

I share your concern about SCORM and LAMS.

As a matter of fact, I coded an implementation of SCORM for the .LRN platform as part of my master thesis and I thought it was cool until James showed me LAMS :-)

The general agreement is that LAMS is definitely not an LMS and shouldn't be concern trying to be one. We are focus on workflow and sequencing stuff as that's our forte.

Nevertheless, if a nice and neat SCORM player written in Java comes along, it wouldn't hurt to add it as a tool but we won't be writing one from scratch anytime soon.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

8: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more problem with scorm cources developming
In response to 7 07/12/10 09:11 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Good to hear (both priorities and cool things to come)

Actually I was just making sure that my voice is also up and playing once in a while :)

Btw I started looking at stuff that is currently hot in business process modeling (e.g. BPMN 2.0) and e-science. Workflow is the cool thing to do ... all over the place;)

Posted by Daniel Schneider

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum