Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Survey bug in LAMS 2.3.5 ?

Search: 

3: Re: Re: Survey bug in LAMS 2.3.5 ?
In response to 2 02/10/11 12:05 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Thanx for looking into it. I already requested the file from the teacher. Btw. as a LAMS admin, I find it *VERY* difficult to find squences, in particular if the person uses it through Moodle ;)

I attached a version below plus a picture

Posted by Daniel Schneider

Attachments:
6: Re: Re: Re: Survey bug in LAMS 2.3.5 ?
In response to 3 02/10/11 12:12 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
... yeah and you really should allow people to edit posts (at least for 5 minutes, the previous one is junk from a browser tab left open. IGNORE, except the picture

Anyhow my teacher found a * NEW * bug. The picture attached in the previous message shows the problem. The reording question doesn't work. I.e. in a question with four items, students gets 4/4 for only one correct position.

Attached also a LAMS sequence - with heavy zombie Flash files removed ;)

Posted by Daniel Schneider

Attachments:
8: Re: Re: Re: Re: Survey bug in LAMS 2.3.5 ?
In response to 6 02/13/11 09:27 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Here you go a new one http://bugs.lamsfoundation.org/browse/LDEV-2644.
I should admit your teacher is being very attentive person as these bugs were in the system for quite a long time without being noticed.
We'll fix them shortly

Thank you,

Posted by Andrey Balan

25: Re: Re: Re: Survey bug in LAMS 2.3.5 ?
In response to 3 02/23/11 03:49 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
> Btw. as a LAMS admin, I find it *VERY* difficult to find squences, in particular if the person uses it through Moodle ;)

One of the things you can do is login as sysadmin in LAMS. Then go to the sysadmin menu, click on "Find users", and search the user by their name. Once you find it click on "Login as.." and bang! you'll become that person. Then you can go to Author and get ahold of their sequence.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum