Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Creation of split screen activities

Search: 

2: Re: Creation of split screen activities
In response to 1 04/21/13 04:04 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Jon,

No, these split screen activities are "hardcoded" and teachers cannot create their own.

But let me as you, what activities would you think we should have in this split type format?

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

3: Re: Re: Creation of split screen activities
In response to 2 04/24/13 06:15 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Ernie,
One thing is, for my immediate needs, I was trying to sort out if it would be useful to have a split screen with BBB on the bottom and various other activities on the top....I am still searching for a solution that effectively integrates conferencing (at least the audio part, for starters) with LAMS activities, without making people go back and forth between windows.

There have been other times when I thought that it would be nice to have chat in the bottom with various other activities in the top, so that we could at least have a synchronous text-message based group process to discuss or work on something.

--JM

Posted by Jonathan Maybaum

4: Re: Re: Re: Creation of split screen activities
In response to 3 04/24/13 09:01 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Jon,

> There have been other times when I thought that it would be nice to have chat in the bottom with various other activities in the top, so that we could at least
> have a synchronous text-message based group process to discuss or work on something.

You can do this with Chat (and probably the same with BBB) if you put this activity as Support Activity?

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum