Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Add other teacher as admin-teacher

Search: 

2: Re: Add other teacher as admin-teacher
In response to 1 03/30/16 07:46 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Dora,

Yes, all you have to do is just open Monitor and click on the "Edit class" button.

In there you can add as many monitors as you'd like.

Thanks

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

3: Re: Re: Add other teacher as admin-teacher
In response to 2 04/01/16 03:41 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hello Ernie!

Thank you for your answer.

I tried that, but it doesn't have an option like "invite" so i can add the e-mail of the teacher i want.

Do i have to do something else first?

Posted by Dora Fourou

4: Re: Re: Re: Add other teacher as admin-teacher
In response to 3 04/01/16 07:57 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Does this user have the role of Monitor in this Group ?

If he has not you are not able to see him in this group and to add him as another monitor in this sequence.

Posted by Spyros Papadakis

5: Re: Re: Re: Re: Add other teacher as admin-teacher
In response to 4 04/01/16 08:50 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
No he doesn't. Since i didn't knew that i can add someone.
So i've got no idea what i should do to add someone else.

How do i add the role of Monitor to someone?

Posted by Dora Fourou

6: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Add other teacher as admin-teacher
In response to 5 04/03/16 06:48 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Dora, if you are using lessonlams.com I don't think you can as it is a single teacher per course.

If you are using LAMS though, your system administrator can grant the monitor role for a user into a course.

Once the admin has done this, then you'll be add this use as a co-monitor.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

7: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Add other teacher as admin-teacher
In response to 6 04/07/16 08:11 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
So i downloaded lams 2.4, and run it! When i tried to import my lesson to the author panel, it failed!
Showing me this: org.hibernate.AssertionFailure null id in org.lamsfoundation.lams.learningdesign.ToolActivity entry (don't flush the Session after an exception occurs). Of course my lesson works on lessonslams.org .

I understand that, since i can't add an other teacher to my lesson while running the lesson on lessonlams.org and i can't import my lesson since is fails, i need to create again my lesson on lams 2.4 and send the lesson to the other professor so i can add him in the monitors list.

However i can't understand why i can't see in Lams 2.4 the lessons i have already created, by going My Groups --> Add Lesson and then choosing the right folder, since i'm using the same account with that on lessonlams.org

Posted by Dora Fourou

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum