Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: the error in saving activity tool configuration

Search: 

2: Re: the error in saving activity tool configuration
In response to 1 05/07/07 04:49 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Ablet,

do you remember which activity you were trying to change?

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

3: Re: Re: the error in saving activity tool configuration
In response to 2 05/07/07 06:50 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Ablet,

Could you also please turn on debugging, try the problem again and then attach the logs here?

The instructions for creating the debugging logs are in the Creating DEBUG Logs page on the wiki.

LAMS may run a bit slower while the debugging is turned on, so when you have posted the logs here, you will need to turn debugging off again (that is, set Threshold back to "INFO")

As for how LAMS is running in general, it is hard to say without knowing what else is running on the PC. I have run LAMS fine with that much memory, but if I am running another program that takes a lot of memory then the PC has problems. What apart from LAMS are you running anything on the PC?

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

4: Re: Re: Re: the error in saving activity tool configuration
In response to 3 05/08/07 10:50 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi! 
 I try to change all acttivity tool,but i failed. the error like follows:

HTTP Status 500 - 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception 

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception    org.lamsfoundation.lams.web.filter.LocaleFilter.doFilterInternal(LocaleFilter.java:151)    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)    org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174)    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)    org.lamsfoundation.lams.web.session.SystemSessionFilter.doFilter(SystemSessionFilter.java:71)    org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
root cause 

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.9 logs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/5.5.9

Posted by ablet wayit

Attachments:
5: Re: Re: Re: Re: the error in saving activity tool configuration
In response to 4 05/08/07 10:59 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
my attachment file is here.

Posted by ablet wayit

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS