Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: LAMS 2.0.4 + Moodle 1.8.2 Integration: authentication error

You may request notification for LAMS 2.0.4 + Moodle 1.8.2 Integration: authentication error.
Search: 

1: LAMS 2.0.4 + Moodle 1.8.2 Integration: authentication error
08/21/07 11:44 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi all, I was having some issues while integrating LAMS with Moodle, this is the Guide i've used.
Everything goes fine until I try to create a LAMS activity from Moodle, I get the following error instead of the LAMS tree:

soapenv:Server.userException: java.rmi.RemoteException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; nested exception is: org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.UserInfoFetchException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Attached there's my LAMS side and Moodle side config; plus the logfiles.
Here's the URL I've used to authenticate, and it Validates from Moodle's module config, plus when I access it directly, i even get my user info (if I replace %username% and %hash% with respective values)
http://lc.efn.uncor.edu/moodle/mod/lamstwo/userinfo.php?un=%username%&ts=%timestamp%&hs=%hash%

Any ideas?

Posted by Eric Burgueño

Attachments:
2: Re: LAMS 2.0.4 + Moodle 1.8.2 Integration: authentication error
In response to 1 08/22/07 12:20 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Oh, nvm, i fixed it already. All I did is to use localhost instead of lc.efn... in my LAMS side's URL and it worked just fine.

Posting just in case someone else has the same issue :)

Posted by Eric Burgueño

3: Re: LAMS 2.0.4 + Moodle 1.8.2 Integration: authentication error
In response to 1 12/14/07 04:31 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Help , Already three of the day plus noći torturer does yes we do unite Moodle plus LAMS instructions Web site into a some system for online lore. Moodle držim at an server machinist and at an PC home is doing mate thing. LAMS does not mogu to put at an server machinery already merely at an PC home. OK , limit of how yes we do them unite into a some system??? Server machinery plus PC home joint have been relevant cablegram. Thanks.

Posted by Josip Šarčević

4: Re: Re: LAMS 2.0.4 + Moodle 1.8.2 Integration: authentication error
In response to 3 12/16/07 04:30 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Moodle is on a server. Is that correct?

LAMS is on a PC at home. Is this correct?

What do you have set as the "server URL" in Moodle? Have a look at the picture.

Does your PC have a static IP address?

It will not work unless you have a static IP address for the PC at home.

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

Attachments:
Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum