Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: LAMS-Moodle integration: navigation problems

Search: 

2: Re: LAMS-Moodle integration: navigation problems
In response to 1 10/29/05 08:53 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
> Running a LAMS sequence inside Moodle, one does not see a
> Moodle frame anywhere.

Well, my question is: do you have to? ;-)

If you have designed a sequence with a chain of learning activities that you want your students to follow, would you want your students to be able click on Moodle and leave the sequence right away?

Moreover, currently when students click on "Open LAMS Learner" LAMS popsup on a separate browser window. If they want to go back to Moodle, they easily can but closing the window.

You can embed Moodle activities in LAMS (see 3. Linking to a Moodle activity from within a LAMS sequence in LAMS& Moodle walkthru http://lamsfoundation.org/integration/moodle/walkthru.html).

The other way to do it though is using the LAMS Course format and you cab run LAMS sequence straight in the Moodle course page.

I'm due to create a LAMS Course Format animation... as soon as I get LAMS 1.0.2 out of the way, I'll be working on this. It should explain the benefits and how to use it effectively.

Hope that helps. Please post all your comments here so others can benefit from them as well.

Thank you,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum