Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Next Internationalization update: 30/10/2009

Search: 

162: Re: Re: Next Internationalization update: 30/10/2009
In response to 161 11/12/09 09:28 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Daniel,

> Q&A - after hitting the the Next button nothing happens in the Preview mode on the translation server. If this is true
> for a student user, this is a serious bug

I can confirm this is happening. There's a new bug report for it:

http://bugs.lamsfoundation.org/browse/LDEV-2459

> - all of DIMDIM

Yes, Dimdim labels aren't up for translations though. We'll add them after this release though.

> - some default entries in several tools (e.g. in the resource, forum, survey). E.g. for LAMS 2.4 you might want to
> include labels for example entries.

Can you send me a screenshot? I have checked the commits and they should all be committed though. We'll update the translations again on Friday though.

I'll address the rest of your points tomorrow. Sorry, struggling with multitasking now :-)

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

164: Re: Re: Re: Next Internationalization update: 30/10/2009
In response to 162 11/12/09 09:48 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Ok I will try to make an inventory of not translated labels. No urgency. This can wait for LAMS 2.4 :)

There is no urgency either regarding all my other comments. I also post these rather with target LAMS 2.4. in mind.

I even suggest an extra deliverable for LAMS 2.4: "Surface Usability", e.g. be able to use/find tools with a minimum of reading manuals. Most of LAMS is fairly intuitive, but some tools/parts of tools are less.

Posted by Daniel Schneider

166: Re: Re: Re: Re: Next Internationalization update: 30/10/2009
In response to 164 11/15/09 09:44 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
> "Surface Usability", e.g. be able to use/find tools with a minimum of reading manuals.

Any suggestions on usability are always very very welcome. Please add any suggestions!

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum