Forum LAMS στα Ελληνικά: Welcome

You may request notification for Welcome.
Search: 

1: Welcome
06/06/07 11:36 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
My apologies that I do not speak (or type!) Greek, but I'd like to welcome all Greek-speakers to this new area of the LAMS Community. I hope that you will find LAMS and the LAMS Community useful in your teaching.

As Ernie Ghiglione is planning to visit the Greek Open University in late June (07), I hope this gives us a chance to develop more collaboration around LAMS in Greece.

Best wishes,

James

Posted by James Dalziel

2: Re: Welcome
In response to 1 06/08/07 02:49 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Many Thanks. (I translate your message for Greek-speaker).

[Σας ζητώ συγνώμη που δεν μιλώ (ή γράφω!) Ελληνικά, αλλά θα ήθελα να καλωσορίσω όλους όσους μιλούν Ελληνικά, σε αυτή τη νέα περιοχή της κοινότητας του LAMS.
Με την ελπίδα ότι βρείτε το LAMS και την κοινότητά του χρήσιμη στη διδασκαλία σας.
Ο Ernie Ghiglione σχεδιάζει να επισκεφτεί το Ελληνικό Ανοικτό Πανεπιστήμιο στο τέλος Ιουνίου (2007), και ελπίζω ότι αυτό μας δίνει στην ευκαιρία να αναπτύξουμε ερισσότερο τη συνεργασία του LAMS με την Ελλάδα.

Τις καλύτερες ευχές μου

James Dalziel ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your wishes, James!

It is a pleasure belong to the LAMS community and to contribute the development of LAMS.

It is usefull to spread LAMS in the world of e-learning in Greece and all over the world.

Spyros

Posted by Spyros Papadakis

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS στα Ελληνικά