Forum Higher Ed & Training Forum: The merit of handouts

You may request notification for The merit of handouts.
Search: 

1: The merit of handouts
10/07/05 06:50 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
The nice thing about LAMS is that you still have a lesson design to fall back on when, as just happened to me, the computers refuse to play ball. It does help, however, to have a whiteboard and handouts of anything you wanted the students to read. I guess exclusive access to a room and a relatively small class both help as well. And a sense of humour. Anyway, I reckon I did 80+% of what I intended.

Posted by Peter Miller

2: Re: The merit of handouts
In response to 1 10/10/05 01:27 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Good news in the horizon about this, Peter

LAMS 1.1 will allow you to print online and offline instructions for your activities. So if you want to run a particular part of your sequence offline (or just want a print out of what they students will be doing) you can just click on the print button.

In addition, say as a teacher, you want to have a printout of *everything* (including ALL activities) of what your students have done in a sequence. In Monitor in 1.1, you have a button that will allow the teachers to export *all* what their students have done thru out the sequence.

Moreover, the students, once they have finished a sequence, they'll have a button next to the "You have finished this sequence" to print out everything they have done and seen while doing the sequence.

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Higher Ed & Training Forum