Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Seeing error message for learners and monitors - Your current role does not allow you to view this page. Please contact your system administrator if you believe you should have access to this page.

You may request notification for Seeing error message for learners and monitors - Your current role does not allow you to view this page. Please contact your system administrator if you believe you should have access to this page..
Search: 

1: Seeing error message for learners and monitors - Your current role does not allow you to view this page. Please contact your system administrator if you believe you should have access to this page.
01/08/15 04:39 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi All,

I am currently integrating our learning platform with LAMS for which I am following this guide.
http://wiki.lamsfoundation.org/display/lams/LAMS+and+3rd+Party+App+Integration+Mechanism#LAMSand3rdPartyAppIntegrationMechanism-GettingLearningDesigns

In order to launch learners and monitors into lessons - I am using the LoginRequest API. However, with the latest version running on translations.lamscommunity.org server, I am not able to launch users into the lessons. Seeing the following error message instead
"Your current role does not allow you to view this page. Please contact your system administrator if you believe you should have access to this page."

For monitors, the behavior is a little strange.
I see the above error message when I login using method=monitor.
But if I call the loginRequest first using mode=gradebook and then login again as a monitor, the request succeeds and i can access the monitoring env.

Can someone please help me in figuring out what is wrong?

Posted by Shon Saoji

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum