Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Versions of Eclipse and JBOSS for LAMS 2.0 Beta

You may request notification for Versions of Eclipse and JBOSS for LAMS 2.0 Beta.
Search: 

1: Versions of Eclipse and JBOSS for LAMS 2.0 Beta
07/19/06 06:23 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Just a quick note to let you all know what we are doing.

Our developers are switching over from Eclipse 3.1.2 to Eclipse 3.2, so the Eclipse configuration instructions on the website have been updated to support Eclipse 3.2.

If you have build LAMS from the command line using ANT, then you can ignore this altogether.

But for the Java developers out there running Eclipse you do *not* need to upgrade but if you *want* to then the details are there. The instructions are my notes from when I did the installation, so they are a bit cryptic and I might have missed a few steps. But the notes should at least give you an idea of where to look for stuff.

We are also testing the Beta code against a newer version of JBOSS. Sometime in the next few weeks I'll post a message when we updated to the newer JBOSS version. If you are running the zipped up Beta release code then you won't be able to go to the new version of JBOSS, but anyone building directly from the CVS archives will be able to upgrade their version of JBOSS.

Fiona Malikoff

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum