Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Problems with LAMS Moodle integration

You may request notification for Problems with LAMS Moodle integration.
Search: 

1: Problems with LAMS Moodle integration
01/27/08 10:18 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I'm trying to put together some sequences for one of my courses and I'm encountering the following problem.

When I create a LAMS activity from within Moodle and I select a sequence that was created previously I cannot schedule the lesson. The radio button 'Schedule' appears in grey and I cannot select it. The same thing happens with the 'Start later' button. The only option I have left is to press the 'Start now' button. When I click on it, however, I get a blank page and I cannot go on from there.

Well, I said when I select a sequence that was created previously but the truth is that this also happens when I create the sequence from scratch. I cannot get past that screen. If I close the screen by clicking on the 'x' symbol on the upper right corner, I see that a LAMS activity has been created in the Moodle course but it has no name, only the LAMS icon.

We have LAMS v.2 integrated with Moodle 1.8.4.

Does anybody have any idea about what could be going on?

Posted by Josep M. Fontana

2: Re: Problems with LAMS Moodle integration
In response to 1 01/28/08 04:41 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Bon dia Josep,

Any chance you can turn up the debugger mode in Moodle to see what errors you get when the blank screen appears? That will give us a better indication of what it's happening.

Also in Moodle, when you go to "Modules -> Activities -> LAMS v2 Settings" If you press the Validate button, do you get the "These settings are valid" window message?

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum