Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Altering automated feedback page

You may request notification for Altering automated feedback page.
Search: 

1: Altering automated feedback page
06/09/08 07:55 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi everyone,

We've successfully integrated a couple LAMS lessons into our web application in an iframe, and the project lead is wondering if it's possible to alter the automated feedback page. We would ideally like it to show the submitted answers as well as indicate what the correct answer is. The 2nd best option would be to show only the correct answers, as opposed to the submitted ones. The 3rd best option would be to remove the feedback page completely. Are any of these possible, or not really?

We're using LAMS in other scenarios as well, so we'd really like to minimize any tweaking of the source code if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Posted by Keith Kamholz

2: Re: Altering automated feedback page
In response to 1 06/10/08 04:56 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Keith,

This is the multiple choice tool that we are talking about isn't it?

There are no easy suggestions here. This tool is pretty complicated so I'm not even going to suggest tweaking source code.

We have changed things a bit in 2.1, so hopefully once 2.1 is released and you have had a play with the new settings, let us know what further tweaks would be good.

I'm afraid this is going to have to be a "feature request" that goes into the mix for the next major release, unless someone else would like to have a go at making changes and passing them back to us to share with the LAMS community. But if anyone is interested in that, I'd suggest waiting until after 2.1 is out - otherwise you will waste your time having to redo the changes for 2.1.

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum