Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Assessment Tool - problem with 2 ordering question in the same page

You may request notification for Assessment Tool - problem with 2 ordering question in the same page.
Search: 

1: Assessment Tool - problem with 2 ordering question in the same page
06/16/10 06:02 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
When you have two ordering questions into the same page and you click into one arrow of the second one you see the answers of the second to move the answers of the first one.

Posted by Spyros Papadakis

2: Re: Assessment Tool - problem with 2 ordering question in the same page
In response to 1 06/17/10 05:12 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hey Spyros,

I've just created a jira for this issue (http://bugs.lamsfoundation.org/browse/LDEV-2569). and we'll fix this shortly.

thanks for bringing this up!

Posted by Andrey Balan

3: Re: Re: Assessment Tool - problem with 2 ordering question in the same page
In response to 2 06/25/10 07:51 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I can confirm which ain't really useful.

The more interesting news is that I now sort of managed to have people using LAMS for real and have to deal with bugs they find :-o

Quote in french from a teacher trainee:
Puisqu'on y est j'ai trouvé un vrai "bogue" : toujours pour "l'évaluation ", lors de la prévisualisation, lorsque 2 questions de type « tri » se trouvent sur la même page, lorsqu'on répond à la première question de type tri, les réponses possibles de cette question remplacent les réponses de la deuxième question ! En d'autres termes lorsqu'il y a deux questions tri, lorsqu'on répond à la première, les réponses s'affichent sur la deuxième questions qui n'a aucun lien.

Posted by Daniel Schneider

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum