Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Problem with classpath

Search: 

3: Re: Re: Problem with classpath
In response to 2 11/27/10 08:49 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Thanks Andrey, I'll try that right away.

I just copied and pasted all the LAMS tools from my PC to the server. Will that have anything to do with the problem?

Thanks again.

Posted by Felipe Peña

4: Re: Re: Re: Problem with classpath
In response to 3 12/01/10 08:49 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hey Felipe,

it should actually solve the problem.
but that is only you who can tell us the real story :)
so if it's anyhow better now?

thanks,
Andrey

Posted by Andrey Balan

5: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem with classpath
In response to 4 12/02/10 07:56 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hey Andrey

The problem is solved. But it turns out there's another issue right now.

All the tools installed on the dev server are printing this errors.

I did attach the full error text. Thanks!

Description Resource Path Location Type
Project 'lams_tool_wiki_orig' is missing required library: '/lams_build/lib/lamsfoundation.lams-central.jar' lams_tool_wiki_orig Build path Build Path Problem
Project 'lams_tool_wiki_orig' is missing required library: '/lams_build/lib/lamsfoundation.lams-contentrepository.jar' lams_tool_wiki_orig Build path Build Path Problem
Project 'lams_tool_wiki_orig' is missing required library: '/lams_build/lib/lamsfoundation.lams-learning.jar' lams_tool_wiki_orig Build path Build Path Problem
Project 'lams_tool_wiki_orig' is missing required library: '/lams_build/lib/lamsfoundation.lams.jar' lams_tool_wiki_orig Build path Build Path Problem
Project 'lams_tool_wiki_orig' is missing required library: 'D:/jboss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/jboss-hibernate.deployer/jboss-hibernate.jar' lams_tool_wiki_orig Build path Build Path Problem
Project 'lams_tool_wiki_orig' is missing required library: 'D:/jboss-4.0.2/server/default/lib/jboss-cache.jar' lams_tool_wiki_orig Build path Build Path Problem

Posted by Felipe Peña

Attachments:
Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum