Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Cannot edit or create LAMS lessons in Moodle.

Search: 

2: Re: Cannot edit or create LAMS lessons in Moodle.
In response to 1 03/07/13 06:48 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Lis,

No, I haven't seen anything like this before.

When you say "the program stopped working..." You mean LAMS? Is it not working? If so, have you restart it?

Probably to give you a bit more help, if you can send us the LAMS logs, that will help a lot.

If you aren't sure where these logs are let me know what operating system you are using as well as whether you install it using our installers and I'll be able to assist.

One more question, which version of Moodle and LAMS are you running?

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

3: Re: Re: Cannot edit or create LAMS lessons in Moodle.
In response to 2 03/08/13 11:27 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Ernie, The answer is...
LAMS version 2.4 merged into Moodle 2.3.2
yes, LAMS has stopped working inside our platform, but only to the level of editing and creating new LAMS lessons inside moodle. Students can access existing lessons. The problem is: once you click on create " new LAMS lesson" the browser stays on loading mode. The same happens when you try to edit an already existing LAMS lesson in moodle. And gives you the error "your session timed out, server could not be reached" or something like that. It is not a network access problem, I've checked!
AS far as re-starting it, i am honest when I say, I am not sure of what you mean? and how is that done? would you be so kind as to give me a little more insight?
Thank you so much in advance.
Best regards from Italy...

Posted by Lis Conde

4: Re: Re: Re: Cannot edit or create LAMS lessons in Moodle.
In response to 3 03/11/13 02:29 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Ciao Lis,

How do you installed LAMS? Did you use our LAMS 2.4 windows installer?

Thanks

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum