Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: Blank worksapce and create sequence error in Moodle-LAMS integration

Search: 

3: Re: Blank worksapce and create sequence error in Moodle-LAMS integration
In response to 1 09/28/06 05:16 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I have since installed Moodle, LAMs and tried to set up integration as I have done in the above server 'farm'.

The above (in forst post) is a redhat linux AS box.

The latter is an XP laptop. With XP I can create new sequences but no drop down boxes.

I have looked at the tbl_user table and get:

an extra user (compared to the above installation) lm_admin.

Does Moodle attempt to talk to LAMS using a different username construction. I did not fully follow the thread which spoke of duplicate users. Is admin technically a duplicate of lm_admin?

Also, when I load the 'Adding a new LAMS' screen the lams access log does not change and the lines (mentioned in another related thread) are not present at all in the log, e.g.:

127.0.0.1 - - [21/Mar/2006:10:00:29 10000] "GET /lams/services/LearningDesignService?wsdl HTTP/1.1" 200 3202
127.0.0.1 - - [21/Mar/2006:10:00:31 10000] "POST /lams/services/LearningDesignService HTTP/1.0" 200 2736

When I try to enter the callback URL from ext_server_org_map the browser changes %username%, in the querystring, to paul the xp login name.

I shall try creating a user called paul.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted by Paul Carden

5: Re: Re: Blank worksapce and create sequence error in Moodle-LAMS integration
In response to 3 09/28/06 05:38 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Ooops!!!! with the first post system, the important one (not the XP), Moodle is on a Redhat server but LAMS is on a Windows 2003 server.

Posted by Paul Carden

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS