Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: Re: Re: Problems integrating LAMS and moodle "401 error"

Search: 

4: Re: Re: Re: Problems integrating LAMS and moodle "401 error"
In response to 3 01/02/07 10:14 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Thanks for the quick reply. I added the line to the lib.php file and again checked that everything matched properly.

I now get this error appearing in a pink box on the lams module screen as the module is started:

An unexpected error returned from LAMS server:soapenv:Server.userException: java.rmi.RemoteException: Fail to fetch user data from external server:eee - Unexpected return HTTP Status; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: Fail to fetch user data from external server:eee - Unexpected return HTTP Status! Please contact your administrator.

The last line of the apache error.log file says "[time] [error] [url] File does not exist: /var/www/mod"

Thanks for your help

Posted by Michael Reed

6: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problems integrating LAMS and moodle "401 error"
In response to 4 01/02/07 10:32 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
It works... YAY :-)

I changed the address in the lams database to url/moodle/mod.... and it worked!!!

Thanks for your assistance with my dramas...

Posted by Michael Reed

7: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problems integrating LAMS and moodle "401 error"
In response to 6 01/02/07 10:35 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Ah that makes sense, it was in the callback url! Glad to hear you got it worked out.

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

5: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problems integrating LAMS and moodle "401 error"
In response to 4 01/02/07 10:34 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
> The last line of the apache error.log file says "[time] [error] [url] File does not exist: /var/www/mod"

I'm guessing Moodle is installed in /var/www... but not sure why this error comes up? Is it possible you've made a syntax error in one of the php files?

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS