Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: Re: Re: the error in saving activity tool configuration

Search: 

4: Re: Re: Re: the error in saving activity tool configuration
In response to 3 05/08/07 10:50 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi! 
 I try to change all acttivity tool,but i failed. the error like follows:

HTTP Status 500 - 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception 

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception    org.lamsfoundation.lams.web.filter.LocaleFilter.doFilterInternal(LocaleFilter.java:151)    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)    org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174)    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)    org.lamsfoundation.lams.web.session.SystemSessionFilter.doFilter(SystemSessionFilter.java:71)    org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
root cause 

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.9 logs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/5.5.9

Posted by ablet wayit

Attachments:
5: Re: Re: Re: Re: the error in saving activity tool configuration
In response to 4 05/08/07 10:59 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
my attachment file is here.

Posted by ablet wayit

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS