Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Moodle Edit Mode Warning Message "All the LAMS module settings have not been set up!"

You may request notification for Moodle Edit Mode Warning Message "All the LAMS module settings have not been set up!".
Search: 

1: Moodle Edit Mode Warning Message "All the LAMS module settings have not been set up!"
12/19/07 03:04 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I am getting the All the LAMS module settings have not been set up!
when I got into edit mode in Moodle.

I went to /admin/ and modules, activities and setup the LAMS v2 module correctly and it works. I can add an activity for a LAMS sequence, launch it, go into monitor or author mode etc.

How can I get rid of this message?

Posted by Dave Bauer

2: Re: Moodle Edit Mode Warning Message "All the LAMS module settings have not been set up!"
In response to 1 12/19/07 04:27 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Dave,

Would this thread help?

Otherwise let us know.

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

3: Re: Moodle Edit Mode Warning Message "All the LAMS module settings have not been set up!"
In response to 1 12/19/07 04:29 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Are you using the LAMS course format?

We had posting yesterday from someone who was getting the same message and it was when they were using the LAMS course format. That format is not supported in the LAMS v2 Module.

If you can add an activity, launch, go into monitor, etc then that suggests it is all set up.

If you aren't using the course format, can you attach a screenshot of where you get the message?

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

4: Re: Moodle Edit Mode Warning Message "All the LAMS module settings have not been set up!"
In response to 1 12/20/07 12:41 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Thanks for the response. I searchd for the error message and didn't see the other thread.

I changed the course format to something else and the message went away.

Now I want to make sure this does not happen again.

I deleted the LAMS activity and then
I tried removing mod/lams and course/format/lams directories.

but the format is still offered when I edit settings or create a new course.

Is there something else I need to do so this format is not offered?

Posted by Dave Bauer

5: Re: Re: Moodle Edit Mode Warning Message "All the LAMS module settings have not been set up!"
In response to 4 12/20/07 05:54 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Dave,

I can't remember this for sure but I think the course formats are not handled by moodle modules directly but instead in some moodle core place.

Maybe you could ask in the Moodle forums how to disable course formats?

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum