Forum LAMS alla Italiana!: Thanks

You may request notification for Thanks.
Search: 

1: Thanks
03/26/06 11:33 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Cari colleghi italiani,

Ringrazio Voi tutti per l’interesse dimostrato verso LAMS e per tutto il lavoro svolto per ottenere la traduzione in italiano della nuova versione, tutto cio’ e’ stato molto apprezzato. Sono stato piacevolmente impressionato nel vedere tutti i vostri post e, nonostante non sappia leggere l’italiano (la mia collega Carmen ha tradotto questo messaggio per me!), e’ bello sapere che il nostro lavoro sta avendo un impatto piu’ esteso, che va oltre il mondo anglosassone. Vi faccio i miei migliori auguri per l’utilizzo di LAMS e spero un giorno di poterVi far visita – non sono mai stato in Italia, ma mi piacerebbe venire quando si presentera’ l’occasione!

Con i migliori saluti,

James

[English version]

Dear Italian colleagues,

I just wanted to thank all of you for your interest in LAMS and all your hard work on an Italian translation for the new version – this is much appreciated. I’ve been very excited to see all your posts, and although I can’t read Italian myself (my colleague Carmen has translated this note for me!), it’s great to know our work is having a wider impact beyond the English speaking world. I wish you all the very best with using LAMS and hope one day I can visit – I’ve never been to Italy before, but would love to come when I have a chance!

Best wishes,

James

Posted by James Dalziel

2: Re: Thanks
In response to 1 03/27/06 01:28 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Many thanks to you and to yur team for having developed such a tool! (and very much thaks indeed to the italian coleagues who are transalting documenation). We, in Bolzano (www.copernicus.bz.it), are going to use lams (integtrate into Moodle) into vocational education settings (14 - 18 yrs). I have redad about your speach in the UK in the next weeks. Io is too early for inviting you in Bolzano (we are at a earlyer stage of our project for profiting from your contribution in person), but if you are plannimg for a further vist in Europem please let me know ad we will arrange for a workshop about lams
Regards
Gianni

Posted by Gianni Marconato

3: Re: Thanks
In response to 1 03/27/06 09:46 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Thanks for these your words, James!
It is a pleasure belong to the LAMS community.
And it is with pride that we want to contribute the development of LAMS and to its spread in the world of e-learning all over the world.

Edoardo

Posted by Edoardo Montefusco

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS alla Italiana!