Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Building LAMS 2.3.4 on Mac OS X

Search: 

8: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Building LAMS 2.3.4 on Mac OS X
In response to 7 06/18/10 07:35 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Great!

Sorry I didn't get to this before you figured it out! :-)

If you need any help, please post here in the forums.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

9: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Building LAMS 2.3.4 on Mac OS X
In response to 8 06/23/10 12:58 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Well, since you mentioned help ;-)

When I use the Author and try to drag and drop any tool onto the panel I get a popup message saying:

System Error

A following system error has occurred:

You may need to re-start LAMS Author to continue. Do you want to save the following information about this error to help fix this problem?

And in the jboss console I get the following:

ERROR [LamsCoreToolService] A tool which is defined in the database appears to missing from the classpath. Unable to get the tool output definitions. ToolContentId 3
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'qaService' is defined
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:387)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getMergedLocalBeanDefinition(AbstractBeanFactory.java:971)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:246)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:880)
at org.lamsfoundation.lams.tool.service.LamsCoreToolService.findToolService(LamsCoreToolService.java:846)
at org.lamsfoundation.lams.tool.service.LamsCoreToolService.getOutputDefinitionsFromTool(LamsCoreToolService.java:381)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)

(snip)

2010-06-23 08:52:21,254 ERROR [AuthoringAction] Exception thrown getToolOutputDefinitions
org.lamsfoundation.lams.tool.exception.ToolException: A tool which is defined in the database appears to missing from the classpath. Unable to get the tool output definitions. ToolContentId 3
at org.lamsfoundation.lams.tool.service.LamsCoreToolService.getOutputDefinitionsFromTool(LamsCoreToolService.java:387)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

It sounds like a classpath error. What can I do to fix it?

Thanks,
Tim

Posted by Timothy Read

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum