Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moodle 2 integration update

Search: 

56: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moodle 2 integration update
In response to 55 01/22/13 09:47 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Richard,

I've done some changes to adapt the current lamslesson module to Moodle 2.4 now.

It seems to be working fine with the latest Moodle 2.4.1+, so I'll email you shortly the link so you can test this.

Hopefully we can release this publicly in the next few days.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

57: LAMS and Moodle 2.4.x
In response to 56 01/25/13 02:56 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that if you are using LAMS 2.4.x, then please let me know as we are testing a new version of the LAMS-Moodle plugin.

It seems that the LAMS-Moodle plugin for Moodle 2.3 does not work with 2.4, so we will need to start forking and supporting two Moodle versions.

This is due to the architectural changes that Moodle has done between these two releases.

If you are able or want to help out testing this, email me directly.

Thanks,

Ernie

58: LAMS and Moodle 2.4.x
In response to 57 01/29/13 09:20 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that there's a new version of the LAMS-Moodle plugin for Moodle version 2.4 available here:

http://wiki.lamsfoundation.org/display/lams/Integrations

If you have any questions, please post here.

Cheers,

Ernie

59: Re: LAMS and Moodle 2.4.x
In response to 58 04/22/13 04:12 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Ernie,

I have tried Moodle 2.4 with LAMS 2.4 following 2.4 integration instructions. Validation gives a success message but when I actually try to add a lesson it gives an error.

Error on Screen is "Call to LAMS failed: received no response or connection was refused. Please check that you have the correct LAMS server URL and that it is online."

Where as error/exception in JBoss logs is
"ERROR org.lamsfoundation.lams.webservice.xml.LearningDesignRepositoryServlet - Problem with LearningDesignRepositoryServlet request
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.service.IntegrationService.createExtUserUseridMap(IntegrationService.java:274)
"

Any idea what I am missing out here ?

Posted by Atif Rasheed

60: Re: Re: LAMS and Moodle 2.4.x
In response to 59 04/22/13 07:12 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
previously I installed LAMS on same instance (Ubuntu 12) where I had Moodle but now I installed LAMS on windows and it worked. Now sure what went wrong with LAMS instance in Linux.

Posted by Atif Rasheed

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum