Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: LAMS-Moodle integration problem

Search: 

18: Re: LAMS-Moodle integration problem
In response to 1 05/23/06 05:55 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Another thing that might be worth checking is, whether you can access www.horsefrog.com from the LAMS server, as LAMS needs to access this server for the integration to work. I can't think why it might be blocked, but worth checking IMHO just in case.

Also, if you do post your Apache access log, don't feel that you have to post the whole thing - they can get pretty big, but we're only interested in the accesses from the time you test the integration. And then there's a privacy issue, I feel a bit voyeuristic looking at someone's full access log!

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

19: Re: Re: LAMS-Moodle integration problem
In response to 18 05/26/06 07:59 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
The problem is driving me absolutely crazy and I don't seem to be making any progress with it at all. I have stopped looking at the 1.53 errors just to simplify things a bit and am now concentrating on the 1.6 installation. The following error is being returned from the LAMS server:
"http://www.keypot.com:8080/lams/LoginRequest?uid=admin&method=author&ts=May+24%2C2006+8%3A35+pm&sid=lamsserver01&hash=9f0e4fe041d3e84a14dedc07f6c6cef824d7f42d&course_id=3"
I must have checked the content of the database 100 times now and there doesn't seem to be anything amiss. There obviously is, but unfortunately my untrained eye cannot spot it.

Posted by James Phillips

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum