Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: LAMS2 - Sakai 2.3 Integration ready for testing

Search: 

4: Re: LAMS2 - Sakai 2.3 Integration ready for testing
By: sun jw
In response to 1 05/18/07 09:53 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Anthony.
Thanks for your reply. After i changed the User Information URL according to you, I go to "http://<mysakai_server>/mercury/" and login as admin, click the "New Lesson", i could see the the dropdown menu for workspaces, and then click the "Open Author", i could enter the lams system, everything goes well, but when i log into http://<mysakai_server>/portal/ as admin, create a worksite, add the tool "LAMS v2", then click the "New Lesson", i get an error from tomcat console as the attachment, and the dropdown menu for workspaces and sequences don't load, when i click the "Open Author", some error info coming as:

Sorry, there as been an error.
There is a problem processing this request. Close the browser window and try again. If the problem persists please contact your system administrator or the technical forums on http://lamscommunity.org/.

org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException: object references an unsaved transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing: org.lamsfoundation.lams.usermanagement.UserOrganisation; nested exception is org.hibernate.TransientObjectException: object references an unsaved transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing: org.lamsfoundation.lams.usermanagement.UserOrganisation Hide detail
org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException: object references an unsaved transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing: org.lamsfoundation.lams.usermanagement.UserOrganisation; nested exception is org.hibernate.TransientObjectException: object references an unsaved transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing: org.lamsfoundation.lams.usermanagement.UserOrganisation org.hibernate.TransientObjectException: object references an unsaved transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing: org.lamsfoundation.lams.usermanagement.UserOrganisation at org.hibernate.engine.ForeignKeys.getEntityIdentifierIfNotUnsaved(ForeignKeys.java:216) at org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.getOrphans(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:680) at org.hibernate.collection.PersistentSet.getOrphans(PersistentSet.java:49) at org.hibernate.engine.CollectionEntry.getOrphans(CollectionEntry.java:311) at org.hibernate.engine.Cascades.deleteOrphans(Cascades.java:907) at org.hibernate.engine.Cascades.cascadeCollection(Cascades.java:891) at org.hibernate.engine.Cascades.cascade(Cascades.java:739) at org.hibernate.engine.Cascades.cascade(Cascades.java:817) at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractFlushingEventListener.cascadeOnFlush(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:121) at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractFlushingEventListener.prepareEntityFlushes(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:112) at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractFlushingEventListener.flushEverythingToExecutions(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:59) at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultFlushEventListener.onFlush(DefaultFlushEventListener.java:26) at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:716) at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.SessionFactoryUtils$SpringSessionSynchronization.beforeCommit(SessionFactoryUtils.java:884) at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.triggerBeforeCommit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:661) at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.processCommit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:486) at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.commit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:473) at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.doCommitTransactionAfterReturning(TransactionAspectSupport.java:267) at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:106) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:170) at

could you have any idea?

sunjw
19/05/2007

Posted by sun jw

Attachments:
5: Re: Re: LAMS2 - Sakai 2.3 Integration ready for testing
In response to 4 05/20/07 09:16 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
It sounds like LAMS is throwing an error when it is adding the user to the LAMS record that matches the new Sakai worksite. But I can't tell without looking at the LAMS logs.

Can you attach a copy of the LAMS logs here? Don't post them directly here - zip them up and attach the zip file.

The instructions for the logs are on the Creating DEBUG Logs page on the wiki.

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum