Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The requested resource (/lams/) is not available

Search: 

23: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The requested resource (/lams/) is not available
In response to 22 03/09/09 05:37 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Stefano,

It seems you have come across a MySQL bug, see here:
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=4541

There have been many new database tables introduced since 2.0.4, and it seems this is the source of the problem you are having.

Its very strange that this has not come up before, especially when I installed using the same configurations as you, and didnt get the problem. Also, there have been many, many other people using lams2.2 window installer who have not had this same problem.

The only thing I can think of is that it must either have something to do with the MySQL configurations that come with XAMPP or the version 5.1 (Strictly speaking LAMS supports 5.0.x distributions of MySQL).

This issue has been raised and we will try to make a work-around for this problem as soon as possible. In the mean time I can only suggest trying a different version of XAMPP (with Mysql 5.0), or simply installing mysql-server 5.0 directly (not bundled with XAMPP)

Sorry I couldnt find you a quick solution, but hopefully you will hear from us very soon

Luke

Posted by Luke Foxton

24: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The requested resource (/lams/) is not available
In response to 23 03/13/09 09:49 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Luke,

this is my role live: always for is another think than other and for me is very good, so i can understand always somthing more than standard knowlegde.

Ok i'm waiting your answer about the bug with MySql.
Unfortunatly i haven't got any time in this last period.

Thanks forever

Posted by Stefano Todaro

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum