OK, so in order to patch this these are the steps... I was trying to use an animation for this but it kept crashing on my so I have to give up
1) Stop LAMS (and good idea to make a backup before doing any sort of upgrade)
2) go to your jboss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/lams.ear folder and find the file called *lams-monitor.war*.
3) Copy this file to a temporary location (your desktop for instance).
4) Rename the file to lams-monitor.zip
5) Unzip the file.
In side this file you will find two files that need replacing:
So delete these two files.
Then go right click into these two links to download this file (Make sure you right-click and go "Save Link As.."):
6) Save these two files within the folder in which you unzip the content lams-monitoring.zip
7) Zip all the content of the directory again... (make sure you don't zip the parent folder but instead the content within the folder!)
8) Rename the zip as lams-monitoring.war
9) Put it back in your boss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/lams.ear folder
10) Delete these two folders (as the folders might contain the .swfs cached on them):
11) Restart LAMS and Voila!!
If you have any problems, please let me know.
Posted by Ernie Ghiglione