Sequence Information Sequence: TBL - Cultural Dimensions of Teams Description: Learning outcomes:
1. Recognise and understand established cultural dimensions relevant to team learning dynamics.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of the characteristics of high-context cultures, especially in relation to communication style.
3. Comprehend behaviours and attitudes associated with a polychronic time orientation.
4. Understand the relationship between power distance and egalitarian principles in various cultures.
5. Grasp the values and dynamics emphasised in individualistic cultures, particularly in a team setting.
6. Recognise communication styles, team dynamics, and hierarchies characteristic of low power distance cultures.
7. Apply knowledge of cultural dimensions to predict behaviours and dynamics in specific team scenarios.
Keywords: TBL, Inclusion, Cultural dimension, team work
Run time: 55 minutes
Delivery Mode: in class
Engaging Students In Life-changing Learning
Ining T. Chao, Michael C. Pardy
Audience: College - University Subjects: Cultural and ethnic studies Education Language: English LAMS Version: 4.7 License: Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike Support Files: No files Sharing with: Everyone in Public Status: Active Average Rating: (4). Based on 1 reviews. Number of downloads: 0 times Number of previews: 8 times Authored By: Ernie Ghiglione Date: 19 October 2023 12:56 AM User Comments on TBL - Cultural Dimensions of Teams sequence