Forum Higher Ed & Training Forum: Re: Submit files activity problem

Search: 

2: Re: Submit files activity problem
In response to 1 08/29/09 02:49 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I must be missing something very fundamental.

It appears that it is also not possible to have more than one “Assessment Activity” within a single sequence or more than one “Multiple Choice Activity” within a single sequence. Oddly, it is also not possible to have an “Assessment Activity” and a “Multiple Choice Activity” within the same sequence.

I am not sure I understand. What is the sense of being able to divide your class into groups if you are not allowed to assign different assessments or different multiple choice quizzes to individual groups?

Posted by Neal Hirsig

4: Re: Re: Submit files activity problem
In response to 2 08/29/09 04:14 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I'm not so sure what you mean by "not possible to have more than one "Assessment Activity" in a sequence" as in LAMS, in a sequence you can have as many activities of any kind until you run out of space to drop them in the sequence.

Not so sure how familiar you are with the authoring environment. In the documentation wiki, there are some easy animated tutorials on how author monitor and other tools.

> What is the sense of being able to divide your class into groups if you are not allowed to assign different assessments
> or different multiple choice quizzes to individual groups?

Yes you can. Have a look at Branching based on groups. Put your students into group and then assign each group to a branch... each branch can contain any sequence of activities within it (including different assessments).

Have a look at the documentation wiki for other types of branching.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Higher Ed & Training Forum