Forum Problems Installing LAMS: problem about installing ant

You may request notification for problem about installing ant.
Search: 

1: problem about installing ant
05/20/07 09:42 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi!

with your help,i installed lams correctly last time. Today, For mastering the installation process, i uninstall the lams and try toreinstall it again. but when i installing ant, i encounter the problem like follows:

[root@localhost lams]# ant/bin/ant install
Buildfile: build.xml
[taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties. It could not be found.

install:
[taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties. It could not be found.

check-software:

check-jboss:
[echo] Checking for jboss-4.0.2 directory at /usr/local/java/jboss

confirm-jboss:

check-java-dir:
[echo] Checking for java 1.5 or 1.6 jvm at /usr/local/java/jdk1.5.0_11

confirm-java-dir:

confirm-javac:

check-mysql:
[echo] Checking for mysql 5.0.x is installed
[echo] /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.37, for pc-linux-gnu (i686) using EditLine wrapper

confirm-mysql:
[echo] All required software has been installed, continuing with the install

configure-jboss:
[echo] Copying jboss-cache.jar and jgroups.jar from /usr/local/java/jboss/server/all/lib to /usr/local/java/jboss/server/default/lib
[copy] Copying 1 file to /usr/local/java/jboss/server/default/lib
[copy] Copying 1 file to /usr/local/java/jboss/server/default/lib

build-database:
[echo] Creating and configuring database

create-database:
[echo] NOTE: IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN TO PUT YOUR MYSQL ROOT PASSWORD IN lams.properties, YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO ENTER THE ROOT PASSWORD HERE 7 TIMES
[echo] Mysql root password required to disable foreign key checks

BUILD FAILED
/var/www/lams/build.xml:34: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/var/www/lams/build.xml:140: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/var/www/lams/build.xml:151: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: mysql: not found

Total time: 0 seconds

what the problem it is? how can i solve it?
thanks again!!

Posted by ablet wayit

2: Re: problem about installing ant
In response to 1 05/20/07 04:53 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
There is a new LAMS 2.0.2 installer available on the downloads page. Please download the one named lams-unix-installer-2.0.2.tar.gz and use that one now.

The 2.0.2 installer has a number of bug fixes to LAMS and the installer has been made easier to use.

When you download the new installer, make sure you read the "readme" file, as the instructions on how to run the installer haver changed.

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS