Forum Problems Installing LAMS: LAMS - Moodle integration validation problem

You may request notification for LAMS - Moodle integration validation problem.
Search: 

1: LAMS - Moodle integration validation problem
04/07/09 06:42 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi

I can't get Moodle 1.9 to validate with LAMS 2.2

When I click on the validate button on Moodle I get a warning triangle containing an explanation mark and number 1 appear beside it.

Log entries relevant to validation appended.

Thanks

Clive

cat localhost_access_log.2009-04-07
10.100.0.17 - - [07/Apr/2009:13:37:55 +0000] "GET /lams/services/VerificationService?wsdl HTTP/1.1" 200 2190
10.100.0.17 - - [07/Apr/2009:13:37:55 +0000] "POST /lams/services/VerificationService HTTP/1.0" 200 483

Posted by Clive Gould

2: Re: LAMS - Moodle integration validation problem
In response to 1 04/08/09 01:36 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
If I accept the invalid lamstwo module setting within Moodle and try to access Author mode from within a LAMS activity within Moodle I get the following Java error page displayed in Moodle.

I have double checked all the settings in both LAMS and Moodle.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Clive

Sorry, there has been an error.
There is a problem processing this request. Close the browser window and try again. If the problem persists please contact your system administrator or the technical forums on http://lamscommunity.org/.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 Hide detail
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.service.IntegrationService.createExtUserUseridMap(IntegrationService.java:280) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.service.IntegrationService.createExtUserUseridMap(IntegrationService.java:310) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.service.IntegrationService.getExtUserUseridMap(IntegrationService.java:170) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.service.IntegrationService$$FastClassByCGLIB$$24924e31.invoke() at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:149) at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:685) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:148) at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:170) at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:623) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.service.IntegrationService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$281dd714_2.getExtUserUseridMap() at org.lamsfoundation.lams.web.LoginRequestServlet.doGet(LoginRequestServlet.java:132) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174) at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:153) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:407) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:407) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.security.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:121) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.security.LoginRequestValve.invoke(LoginRequestValve.java:67) at org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve.invoke(FastCommonAccessLogValve.java:481) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148) at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:307) at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:385) at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:748) at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:678) at org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:871) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Posted by Clive Gould

3: Re: LAMS - Moodle integration validation problem
In response to 1 04/11/09 01:21 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Jun-Dir

It's taken me ages to find the solution, but Moodle on vleinternal now integrates fully with LAMS on vleinternal.

The blank line was being introduced in the output of userinfo.php by the line: include_once('../../config.php');

It eventually turned out that config.php had two blank lines AFTER the closing ?> tag.

Once I deleted one of these blank lines userinfo.php worked fine and so does Moodle and LAMS!

Thanks so very much for all your help - there is no way I could have solved this without your assisstance.

Happy Easter!

Clive

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Jun-Dir Liew wrote:

Hi,

The out of bounds error is because userinfo.php is returning a blank line before the line containing the comma separated values - so LAMS is not actually reading the csv string. You can check this by looking at the page source when you paste the userinfo.php url in your browser.

Can you look at your file ict/mod/lamstwo/userinfo.php - are there any reasons you can think why a blank line would appear at the top?

Jun-Dir

Posted by Clive Gould

4: Re: Re: LAMS - Moodle integration validation problem
In response to 3 04/11/09 07:07 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Cool!

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS