Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Problems trying to integrate moodle activities in lams 2.3.3

You may request notification for Problems trying to integrate moodle activities in lams 2.3.3.
Search: 

1: Problems trying to integrate moodle activities in lams 2.3.3
05/20/10 03:48 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi,

I have moodle 1.9.7+ and Lams 2.3.3.

I have followed all the steps one by one in the post of this forum where you explain exactly what is necessary to have moodle activities available in lams. ( http://lamscommunity.org/dotlrn/clubs/technicalcommunity/forums/message-view?message%5fid=764835 )
I have made all the steps apparently successfully but when I get to step 11 I get this error on my screen:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception Esconder detalles
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:275) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.web.filter.LocaleFilter.doFilterInternal(LocaleFilter.java:142) at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174) at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.web.session.SystemSessionFilter.doFilter(SystemSessionFilter.java:71) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:153) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:482) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:482) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.security.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:121) at org.lamsfoundation.lams.integration.security.LoginRequestValve.invoke(LoginRequestValve.java:67) at org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve.invoke(FastCommonAccessLogValve.java:481) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

I have BUILD SUCCESSFULLY every single activity and I can see them in Lams (even in lams inside moodle) but when I click on the tool management of whichever activity I get this error.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong (I have no idea about java),but from the steps to follow I come with one question that is: when I extract the files from tool_adapters and lams_build there is some place specific to locate them or it doesn't matter.

I have attached the logs, I hope would help to solve my problem because when I saw the activities in lams I thought I succeed but then.....the error!!I hope you can help me, thank you!

Posted by Sandra Ciutad

Attachments:
2: Re: Problems trying to integrate moodle activities in lams 2.3.3
In response to 1 05/30/10 06:38 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Sandra,

I had a look at the logs but could not find this exception you have written here in them. Did you get this exception written on the screen when you try to go to the tool's management page as sysadmin? In the logs it doesnt look like you are logged in as sysadmin...

The reason I ask is that this exception stack trace normally indicates another earlier exception, so I would need the full stack trace to diagnose the problem, but it doesnt appear to be in the logs.

Thanks,

Luke

Posted by Luke Foxton

3: Re: Re: Problems trying to integrate moodle activities in lams 2.3.3
In response to 2 06/01/10 09:48 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Luke,

Yes, that is what I get on my screen when I try to go to the tool's management page of one specific tool as sysadmin.

I attach some jpeg to try to explain what happens.

Posted by Sandra Ciutad

Attachments:
4: Re: Re: Re: Problems trying to integrate moodle activities in lams 2.3.3
In response to 3 06/06/10 06:25 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Sandra,

Sorry, could you please also post the logs as well?

The ones posted in the first post did not have the exception in them, so I cant see the full stack trace. Now you have reproduced the error, could you please post the logs again.

Thanks,

Luke

Posted by Luke Foxton

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS