Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem with folderID inside the authoring view

Search: 

6: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem with folderID inside the authoring view
In response to 5 06/28/10 11:58 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Jun-Dir.

First of all, thanks for your help.

I attached to this reply a screenshot from my lams_workspace and lams_workspace_folder tables. I can see that in the row with workspace_folder_id of 45 there is no reference in the parent_folder column. Perhaps that's why LAMS is not reading the folderID.

Hope it helps!

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Felipe Peña

Attachments:
8: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem with folderID inside the authoring view
In response to 6 06/29/10 02:14 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Those two tables look fine. The row in lams_workspace_folder has no parent because user's root folders don't have a parent. But to check that it's all ok, check that lams_user.workspace_id column for sysadmin also has a value.

It could be that somehow flash (i.e. author) can't retrieve the folderID value. That might be harder to debug, but again I'd recommend just doing a quick rebuild from scratch to make sure it's your workspace and not a problem in CVS.

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

9: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem with folderID inside the authoring view
In response to 8 06/29/10 03:13 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Yes, it does have the id 51.

I've alredy rebuilded everything with the Ant instructions (rebuild_db, assemble_ear, deploy-ear and copyfiles). In fact, that previous screenshot I sent you was right after I did that.

Perhaps, this might help. The folderID I saw in the debug console is -1.

Thanks again. Hope you can help on this one.

Posted by Felipe Peña

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum