Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: Lams Moodle Installation Problem

Search: 

23: Re: Lams Moodle Installation Problem
In response to 1 03/12/06 10:56 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
> I could not understand this point if you could elblorate I could try out and give a feed back.

Sorry, what I meant was, if possible you could setup another LAMS instance to integrate with Moodle, configure the Moodle module to use that LAMS instance, and test to see if that works. If it does, then you know it is something wrong with your current LAMS setup.

> The patches which integrate moodle and Lams are the ones on the site could there be a possibility of some problem here??(just loud thinking)?

I don't think so, there haven't been any other reports of the problem you're having with it.

> Could there be any user recognition conflict in LAMS when it receives a call from within MOODLE??. Any way to check this??

Not really, but you can check this by simply logging in as another Moodle user and seeing if you get the same error.

Just to confirm again, the error you get when accessing LAMS from Moodle contains this error:

root cause

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at com.webmcq.ld.ws.UserManagementServiceDelegate.getUserDataFromExtServer(UserManagementServiceDelegate.java:375)
at com.webmcq.ld.ws.UserManagementServiceDelegate.getUserDataAndCreateUser(UserManagementServiceDelegate.java:297)

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS