Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Integrating Microsoft SharePoint Server (MOSS2007) with LAMS

Search: 

7: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Integrating Microsoft SharePoint Server (MOSS2007) with LAMS
In response to 6 03/31/09 10:11 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Praveen,

Im not 100% sure where this can be set, It is an old setting that is no longer used, and to be honest it shouldnt be there in the code to begin with. I believe the setting used to be under the central administration pages, but im not sure its there anymore.

What I have done is rebuilt the .wsp file (attached) with that check removed in the code. Hopefully re-installing with this will fix the problem.

What you need to do it go to thee LamsSharePointIntegration-1.0 folder (from the package you downloaded), replace the LamsSharePointIntegration.wsp file with the one attached. Then run the RemoveSolution.cmd followed buy the InstallSolution.cmd.

Sorry about making you re-install but at this point Im not sure what else can be done, the setting seems to be out-of-date.

Hope this fixes your problem

Luke

Posted by Luke Foxton

Attachments:
8: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Integrating Microsoft SharePoint Server (MOSS2007) with LAMS
In response to 7 04/23/09 11:36 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Luke, apologies for the delay in responding. I re-installed the feature with your updated wsp file and re-tested and the integration works fine.
Much appreciated,
Praveen.

Posted by Praveen Pawar

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum