Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: Moodle Lams Integration Error

Search: 

2: Re: Moodle Lams Integration Error
In response to 1 03/09/06 05:42 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I've attached a screenshot of the 'Adding a new LAMS' screen from Moodle - is your dropdown menu populated at all?

The lams module is assuming that Moodle's config.php is located at c:\easyphp\easyphp1-7\www\moodle\config.php. If this isn't the case, get the full path to config.php (do a Windows file search if you're not sure), and open c:\easyphp\easyphp1-7\www\moodle\mod\lams\lib.php with Notepad or Wordpad. On the 4th line, just replace the text '../../config.php' with the full path to config.php, and that should do the trick.

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

Attachments:
3: Re: Re: Moodle Lams Integration Error
In response to 2 03/10/06 07:27 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Jun-Dir,

I changed lib to the full path and it works now. Thank you so much for your quick response. Just a note though - The textbox as detailed in your picture was populated and I could access LAMS through Moodle fine and add lams activities through Moodle, which I could then recall. The line ../../config.php was in the correct location as well so I am unsure what was entirely wrong. However, entering the full path to config works now so I am happy. Thanks again for all your help Jun.

Paul

Posted by Paul Sheehan

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS