Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems after upgrating to lams 2.3.1

Search: 

10: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems after upgrating to lams 2.3.1
In response to 9 08/06/09 06:35 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Giannis, please try with the link again. There was a network outage last night but it should all be working now.

Thanks

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

11: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems after upgrating to lams 2.3.1
In response to 10 09/03/09 03:22 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi sorry for the delayed response.Ok i checked the file and it is almost the same.I am thinking to unistall lams and install the ubuntu version.But as i can see there is not an uninstall script or anything else.What can i do in order to uninstall it properly?I think it is not a good idea just delete or just install the ubuntu version.
Thanks again for any response.

Posted by giannis ioannidis

12: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems after upgrating to lams 2.3.1
In response to 11 09/03/09 08:48 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Giannis,

Did you install LAMS using the debian package? if so, I think you can just run

# apt-get remove LAMS

And that will uninstall it for you.

Thanks,

Ernie

13: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems after upgrating to lams 2.3.1
In response to 12 09/04/09 12:23 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I installed lams using the unix package not the debian(i have said it again in previous messages).How can i unistall it?
Thanks

14: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems after upgrating to lams 2.3.1
In response to 13 09/05/09 10:04 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Giannis,

If you remove the jboss directory that's pretty much it. You can also remove the database from mysql and also the content repository folders (see /etc/lams2 for location).

Also remove the lams2 script from /etc/init.d and I think that's all.

Thanks,

Ernie

15: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems after upgrating to lams 2.3.1
In response to 14 09/07/09 01:37 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hello,just to clarify when you said "remove the jboss directory" you mean remove the directory lams.ear which is inside the tomcat dir and not the entirely tomcat dir,right?Because i also installed jboss with the unix package and i can't find how to unistall it too (If you know how to uninstall jboss please tell me,because i would like to install the deb pakcage).
Thanks.

16: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems after upgrating to lams 2.3.1
In response to 15 09/07/09 08:47 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
To remove jboss, just delete the jboss folder. This is assuming you installed it by extracting it from a zip or .tar.gz from jboss.org.

When you install the lams2 deb package it will also install jboss4 as a debian package - so no need to keep your current jboss.

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS